(1) The drafting, negotiation and signing of the project and EPC contract documents
(2) The establishment and dynamic management of the log of project and EPC contract, and the collection and archiving of other documents related to the contract
(3) The implementation management of project contract, including the management of the contract implementation processes, such as design, procurement, engineering, quality inspection and acceptance.
(4) The variation, dispute settlement, insurance, claim of project contract
(1) The person shall have the professional knowledge of the materials and construction organization and implementation required by refinery or ground construction of oil field and the construction of long-distance transferring pipe
(2) The person shall have the necessary commercial and international legal knowledge of contract management
(3) The person shall be familiar with the qualification, credit and performance capability of each project subcontractor for the refinery or ground construction of oil filed and the construction of long-distance transferring pipe.
(4) The person shall be able to independently draft various project and EPC contracts and be competent to the project and EPC contract negotiation work.
(5) The person shall have good foreign language skill, communication skill and negotiation skill.
(6) The person shall be able to independently complete the project and EPC contract management work.
(7) The person shall be male and less than 45 years old, with education background higher than undergraduate in the majors of economic management, economic law, law or project related major.
Work location: overseas